Monday, October 17, 2011

Definitely Not Funny

Well, good news first.

Date with Circle K Girl was Amazing.  I mean, seriously incredible.  There has never been a better first date.  Ever.  In the history of mankind.

Unfortunately I'm having a hard time thinking about that because right when I got back from the date, I found that someone had broken into my apartment.

Also?  MY ROOMMATE SLEPT THROUGH THE WHOLE THING THE LOUSY DRUNK!

They didn't take anything, though.  Just trashed the place and tagged one of my walls.

And you know what the worst part was?

They didn't even spell the graffiti right.  I mean, damn, dude, if you're gonna go to the trouble at least make sure you know proper grammar.

By the way, the graffiti?  It just said 'YOUR DISGUSTING'.  Unsightly, isn't it?

My landlord is going to have kittens when he sees this.

No comments:

Post a Comment