Monday, December 5, 2011

Ha Ha. So Hilarious.

I hate this guy.  Why won't he stop calling me?

Dude, yeah, I get it.  Really fucking funny at first.  But this...this is just starting to get fucking nuts.  "Your Disgusting".  My disgusting what?  If I'm so fucking disgusting why is the purpose of your shitty life to harass me over the phone at all goddamn hours of the day?

Even then, as if that's not bad enough, the other day I had my girlfriend over and--get this--I catch a glimpse of someone's eye in my wall.  He must've covered it up real fucking fast, because it wasn't there when I went to look for it, but I know I saw it.  Just what I fucking needed, my piece of shit neighbor peeping in on me and my ladyfriend.  Can't I get some privacy when I'm not being harassed by some obsessive asshole!?  Is that too much to ask?!

My landlord? Doesn't believe me, of course!  Useless goddamn asshole!

Because of this prank calling shithead, I'm barely sleeping.  I keep nodding off in class.  And get this!

SOMEHOW, SOME FUCKING HOW, HE CAN STILL CALL ME WHEN MY PHONE IS OFF

How the hell is he pulling this off?  Why go to all the trouble!?  What's he  fucking gain from this!?

I better not fucking find out this is you, Faith.  I will not hesitate to get the cops after your ass.  Pretty sure this violates the restraining order you psycho piece of shit.

It probably is him.  It would just fucking figure.  It would just FUCKING FIGURE.

There he is again.

I'm going to break that phone I swear to christ.

2 comments:

  1. you reall y sh ou l d appreciat e all the hard work that' s going into this, dani e l.

    it's not like you can r esist what's coming. it's not like you can take back what you' ve done.

    just give in. you'll find i t 's easier t h at way. maybe not less pa i nful. but ea s ier.

    see you around.

    maybe not soon.

    but eventually.

    i'll be seeing you.

    signed

    xenian catharsis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a lot, Daniel.

    So very much.

    Including what you did.

    ReplyDelete